The management of our creeks, rivers, lakes, estuaries and reservoirs is one of the most defining tasks for land managers today. Private developers, industry and local & state governments are largely responsible for the environmental and public health of our water resources.
Key water services provided by AWC include:
• Stormwater Management Plans – both for Councils and private developers
• Soil and Water Management Plans
• Design and delivery of W.S.U.D.
• Review of water quality data and comparison to relevant objectives
• Water quality monitoring and reporting
• Design of natural treatment technologies for pollutant reduction of industrial and municipal effluent
• Riparian rehabilitation – assessment, design and construction supervision
• Constructed lake assessment, design, and management