Bush Regenerator / Natural Areas Officer - Supervisor and Labourers
- Immediate start for right person/s
- Full-time employment with an attractive remuneration package including a vehicle (Supervisor
Australian Wetlands Landscapes Qld provides construction and maintenance services in commercial landscape, civil construction, revegetation, bush regeneration and storm water management throughout SE Queensland.
We are looking for an experienced Site Supervisor/Bush Regenerator to join our team. The successful applicant will be given significant autonomy and support under the leadership of our Natural Areas Manager. You will have an opportunity to manage and develop your team in various tasks including: weed control, revegetation, bush regeneration, riparian, wetland and bio-basin maintenance and management.
To be a successful applicant for the Supervisor Position you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Certificate 4 in Conservation and Land Management, Diploma of Conservation and Land Management or Environmental Science degree – Supervisor Position (Cert III CALM or equiv. for Labourer positions)
- Significant experience in natural areas management including weed control, bush regeneration, riparian, wetland and bio-basin maintenance at a supervisory level
- Current manual ‘C’ class driver’s licence
- ACDC Licence
- Chainsaw Level 2
- First Aid Certification (or willing to obtain)
- Construction White Card
- Industry Accreditations
- Qualifications and experience in Bush Fire Management will be highly regarded.
- Ability to operate and maintain a range of small plant and equipment e.g. All terain vehicles, quick sprays, brush-cutters, chainsaws, pumps etc.
- Computer literacy, compentancy with MS Office on PC, tablet, and Smartphone platforms
- Ability to complete administration tasks including daily worksheets, OHSE documentation, reporting as required
- Excellent Communication skills. Client and team liaison is an important aspect of this role.
To submit your application for Site Supervisor or Labourer positions, please forward your covering letter and resume addressing the selection criteria to Nerida Moore, Human Resources, [email protected]
All applications will be considered but only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview.